Staff – Our Classroom Assistants

Who are our classroom assistants?

These are the people who help out our mentors in some of our busiest classrooms! Many of them are previous graduates of Keewaytinook Internet High School.

Get to know them below!

Jenna Williamson, Fort William

Boozhoo! My name is Jenna Williamson. My preferred pronouns are Her/She I was born and raised in Fort Frances, Ontario. Iskatewizgagegan #39 Is my homelands in Treaty 3 territory.

I currently live in Thunder Bay and work in the Fort William classroom. I am a KiHS graduate of the Fort William classroom. When I’m not at work I enjoy making memories with my son and partner. Beading, Sewing and singing are my most favourite hobbies when I have free time.

Frank Kakepetum, Keewaywin

Booshoo! My Name is Frank Kakepetum I’m 25 years old, I was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

I was raised for a large portion of my childhood here in Keewaywin First Nation, attended our elementary school, then went off to Dennis Franklin Cromarty High School and got my diploma and came back home to work.

It wasn’t my plan to come and work for KIHS but the opportunity came up so I jumped and applied.

Now I really enjoy working here with our students and giving back to my community!

Jolynn Bottle, Mishkeegogamang

Hello! My name is Jolynn Bottle. I am 24 years old and live in Mishkeegogamang.

I graduated from KiHS in 2015 and have been working as a classroom assistant for 3 years now.

I am a single mother of 2 daughters and expecting another in April. I enjoy playing sports and baking. I am still planning on going to College for ECE sometime in the near future.